[Double Digest] March Bellabox: Spring in your step & April Bellabox: Beauty Goodness

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

March Bellabox: Spring in your step

bellabox march 2013

Don't we all love double digest? I used to look forward to Dad coming home from work trips because he never fail to bring back Archie's double digest for me! Its always a bonus when he gets me the double digest!

Vichy Bi-white Med Whitening Replumping Gel-cream 

bellabox march 2013 vichy bi white med 

What is it:

Vichy combines the highest tech in skin brightening and whitening with protective Peony essence and five different essential good for your skin oils.

This is probably one of the product that I haven't tried in my March Bellabox yet because I'm now on another whitening product. I used to love Vichy Normaderm series during my poly days. I can't remember how many times I repurchase Vichy Normaderm series each time my cleanser, toner, moisturizer and pimple cream run out. Its really good for acne/pimple prone skin and it did help in oil control, hence I love it. Will update you guys again when I try out Vichy Bi-White Med. Hope it works as well as Vichy Normaderm series!

Dr Ci: Labo Super Cleansing EX 

bellabox march 2013 dr ci labo super cleansing ex 

What is it:

Gentle, highly effective makeup-removing cleanser with skincare benefits, removes all traces of makeup without drying or damaging your skin.

My thoughts:

I'm not sure if I'm the only one whom experienced this, but Dr Ci: Labo Super Cleansing EX made my face stung when I was using it to remove my makeup. I seldom experience any skin reactions to products though so I'm not sure what could have caused this. 

Dr Ci: Labo BB Perfect Cream 

bellabox march 2013 dr ci labo bb perfect cream white 377+ 

What is it:

Packs a punch of moisture, brightening, whitening, sun protection, makeup retention, smoothing and foundation coverage.

My thoughts:

For a BB cream, I must say that Dr Ci: Labo BB Perfect Cream has got high coverage. I was looking forward to try this out since I love Dr Ci: Labo-Aqua Collagen Gel Enrich-Lift-EX. When paired with Candydoll Mineral Face Powder, my skin look almost flawless! I had Dr Ci: Labo BB Perfect Cream on today with Candydoll Mineral Face Powder and my colleague was like, "Hey Patricia, why did you do today? Your face looks so smooth and flawless!"

My only gripe about Dr Ci: Labo BB Perfect Cream is that its a little too pink for my skintone. But there's nothing a bit of loose powder can't do though.

Rojukiss Pure Vita C Dual Mask 

bellabox march 2013 rojukiss pure vita c dual mask 

What is it:

Special delivery system that keeps Vitamin C at its freshest and most effective. Skin is bright, light and firm with the inclusion of Collagen and Arbutin. Fold along the dotted line and push the lotion towards the mask to saturate the mask with it.

My thoughts:

I think this mask is rather interesting in the sense that you fold the mask pack into half and push the lotion towards the mask to soak the mask with serum. While my face did look more moisturized, I didn't really observe any visible brightening effect.

Mox Botanicals Lip Balm 

bellabox march 2013 mox botanicals lip butter coconut almondine 

What is it:

Truly restorative ingredients that keep your lips young and fresh. Ingredients include black plum & fig, coconut almondine and yakima valley peppermint.

My thoughts:

This reminds me very much of Vaseline, especially in terms of texture and how it felt on my lips. The coconut scent in this is rather strong though.

Price list: 

Vichy Bi-white Med Whitening Replumping Gel-cream $59
Dr Ci: Labo Super Cleansing EX $50
Dr Ci: Labo BB Perfect Cream $67
Rojukiss Pure Vita C Dual Mask $26.70 (exclusive at Bellabox.sg)
Mox Botanicals Lip Balm $19

April 2012: Beauty Goodness

bellabox april 2013 beauty goodness

Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel

bioderma atoderm gel douche nettoyant douceur gentle shower gel 

What is it:

Atoderm Shower Gel has a special formulation that makes it ideal for dry & sensitive skin. It cleanses effectively for all skin types from kiddies to adults. By respecting the skin’s natural pH balance and introducing moisture, Atoderm Shower Gel will never dry skin out. Forget about itching, dryness, redness or irritation, look forward to hydrated, supple and increased protection against allergens.

My thoughts:

I won't blame you for not knowing Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel but I'm sure most of you would have heard of the brand, Bioderma because it is famed for its Micelle Solution (cleansing water aka makeup remover).

Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel leaves me feeling fresh after a bath. Its not drying on the skin so you won't feel that your skin is tight even if you shower with hot water.

Twistband Headbands

twistband 

What is it:

Made of soft elastic that keeps hair out of your eyes, in the most comfortable, chic way you ever had, doubles as bracelets.

My thoughts:

I have a couple of twistbands which I have been using for quite a while. I think that they are good for people whom would like to tie up their hair but yet do not want to leave any 'dent' marks on their hair.

Personally, I don't have this problem because no matter what I use to tie my hair (be it the super skinny rubber hand that sells by the pack). it doesn't leave any 'dent' marks behind. I suppose this is due to the fact that I have got rebonded hair.

Nuxe Crème Fraiche De Beaute Cream

nuxe 24 hr soothing and moisturizing cream  

What is it: 

Plant milks, aloe vera sap, white almonds and orange flowers combine for the ultimate in skin cream.

My thoughts:

I'm quite amazed at how Nuxe products smell similar. I have yet to try this out but I will definitely update you guys when I do! 

The Skin Pharmacy Collagen Building Serum

the skin pharmacy collagen building serum 

What is it:

Includes key, natural ingredients that increase your skin’s most vital components to keep it looking young, fresh and beautiful, welcome back elasticity and firmness.

Sasa Hand Cream

sasa tango almond hand cream 

What is it:

Rich, luxurious hand cream with shea butter that keep hands beautiful and supple with an added ingredient that offers UV protection.

My thoughts:

I wasn't expecting too much from this hand cream, after all it is only $3.90. Surprisingly, I quite like the scent. It reminds me of the almond jelly that my Mom always make! Although this hand cream isn't as thick in texture compared to my L'occitane, Crabtree & Evelyn or The Body Shop hand cream, I must say that it moisturizes rather well still. It does feel a bit sticky right after application but it goes away after a while. 

Kilo off Herbal Slimming Tea

kilo off herbal slimming tea detoxification and digestion 

What is it:

Help regulate digestion, stop extra water retention, help overall circulation and provide major detox benefits. Can be drunk hot or cold! Made with 100% organic French herbs.

If you are into baking, then you are in for a treat this month because Bellabox provided Laurent Bernard Chocolatier Chocolate Souffle recipe in April's Bellabox!

laurent bernard chocolatier chocolate souffle recipes

Price list:

Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel $13.90/200ml, $22.90/500ml
Twistband Headbands 3 pcs/$12.95
Nuxe Crème Fraiche De Beaute Cream $70/50ml
The Skin Pharmacy Collagen Building Serum $59.90/15ml
Sasa Hand Cream $3.90/50ml
Kilo off Herbal Slimming Tea 20pcs/$16.90

In March, I attended Bellabox Blogger Event held over at Antoinette @ Penhas. Click here to check out the pictures taken at the event.


I hope you like this post! Thanks for reading.

To be notified of the latest beauty news, launches or events, follow me on or like SweetestSins on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook