Lift and firm your skin today with Indulgence Beauty Customized Facial Treatment

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

indulgence beautykorean aqua spiral therapy before and after

During my last visit to Indulgence Beauty, I had a customized facial treatment which includes both the goodness of Aqua ST facial treatment as well as LPG facial treatment!





It began with cleansing my face using MD Dermatics cleanser, followed by facial scrub to remove any impurities.

Thereafter was steaming and extraction. This round time, before applying Aqua AO, an LPG express treatment was done on my face for lifting and firming effect. As usual, the facial treatment ended with a hydrating mask and a pampering shoulder massage to soothe those tired muscles.





before and after indulgence beauty facial



I really liked the LPG treatment as it helps with lifting and firming. The result was obvious and can be seen immediately after the treatment was done. I like how it makes my cheek look fuller and I also noticed that my smile lines are less obvious.


Here's how my skin look like the day after my customized facial treatment at Indulgence Beauty. P.S: I only had sunblock on!






after indulgence beauty facial




Indulgence Beauty
1 Tanjong Pagar Plaza
#02-34
Singapore 082001

Tel: 6225 8980



Mon–Fri: 11am – 8.30pm
Sat: 10am – 6.00pm
Sun: By appointment only



indulgencebeauty.com.sg







-------------------- CONNECT WITH --------------------

Google Friend Connect Twitter @yongwei318 Instagram @yongwei318 Google+ SweetestSins Facebook page SweetestSins

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stats

Like us on Facebook